Our client is a medium sized, fully independent boutique property management consultancy overseeing mostly RMC blocks across London / inner M25.
As a result of portfolio growth, an additional service charge accountant is required to work alongside the Head of Accounts and wider accounting team.
The suitable service charge accountant will have responsibility for:
- Working alongside Property Managers and the Head of Accounts to prepare Service Charge Budgets
- Issuing Demands / Invoices and chasing arrears as required
- Payment allocation
- Preparing client, resident and contractor reports as required
- Liaison with external auditors in relation to year end accounts
- Any and all other accounting duties as required in order to efficiently and proactively manage portfolio finances.
Our client uses QUBE so experience of this system is ESSENTIAL
Hours of work
Our client works 9.00 -5.30pm Monday to Friday
Remuneration / Benefits
- Up to £35k basic salary to start with ongoing reviews and uplifts based on tenure and performance
- A smart/casual dress code
- Vibrant friendly team / lots of social events
To express your interest or find out more please respond now for immediate consideration.