Our client are a privately owned firm of Managing Agents with offices based around the UK.
As a result of year on year growth fuelled by demand for their block management services, they now require a service charge accountant / client accountant to work from their Reading based office.
Duties for the successful service charge accountant / client accountant are to include but not be limited to: –
– Assisting with service charge accounts preparation
– Entering budgets on the system, raising invoices, mail-merging letters
– Setting up owner, property, units and tenants, setting up bank accounts, Welcome packs, raising new invoices.
– Preparing monthly, quarterly reports for development directors
– Individual property monthly bank reconciliations
Working hours will be Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm.
You can expect a salary ranging from £25-30k, dependant on experience and qualifications