Our client is a large, corporate panel manager who is now seeking an experienced residential surveyor to take on a more audit and compliance lead role.
This opportunity is ideal for someone with some prior compliance and/or managerial experience and who can show strong technical expertise and preferably an expertise in a specific residential technical discipline.
Position: Senior Surveyor Quality Manager
Salary: Competitive and negotiable (dependent on experience) 10% Bonus + car and extensive package.
Location: 2 days a week in Kettering plus National client site travel
Overview: The purpose of this role is to lead a team of Surveying Quality Managers and provide advisory services to the wider business and external clients.
The SSQM will be responsible for oversight of surveyor technical compliance and delivery of technical guidance to the business and external clients.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience of engaging with the wider profession in the form of attendance at industry forums and/or RICS working groups.
In addition, they should possess demonstrable experience of presenting on a wide range of technical subjects and should promote a culture of compliance within the business.
Essential knowledge and expertise relating to the role includes:
- Detailed knowledge of RICS “Red Book” requirements.
- Knowledge of current trends and emerging issues in residential surveying and valuation.
- Proven practical expertise in completing a wide range of valuation and survey instructions.
- Proven experience in residential surveying and valuation market.
- A comprehensive understanding of the end to end mortgage process.
- MRICS or FRICS Surveying qualification.
- This role requires compliance to the highest standards of health and safety in relation to behaviours and well-being of the team.
If you wish to explore this senior role in more detail and are in a location that allows for the travel requirements, please provide a tailored CV for the role by application.