Senior Property Manager – Reading – c£45k to start.
My client is a highly reputable firm of Chartered Surveyors specialising in Residential Property Management across London and the Western Home Counties with a particularly strong presence in Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire.
With a healthy pipeline of new block instructions in addition to their ongoing commitment to outstanding levels of service, they now seek a competent Senior Property Manager / Senior Block Manager as follows:
- Office based (Reading) overseeing a 31 Site Portfolio from Reading to West London in addition to a Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager
- Key client liaison including new site handover and onboarding
- Service Charge Budget setting and oversight
- The full range of other block management tasks including insurance provision, S20 consultation/major works, site inspection, resident meetings
- Providing team management and technical guidance to Property Managers and Assistant Property Managers as required, reporting to the Head of Property Management / Senior Partners
The suitable Senior Property Manager will come from a stable career background, have proven staff management experience and prefer independent practice to corporate structure.
Whilst IRPM/RICS qualification is desired it isn’t essential and for the right Senior Property Manager support and funding to achieve it will be provided.
In terms of location, anywhere along the M4 Corridor would work including West London although this Senior Property Manager is strictly office based (bar site visits).
The successful Senior Property Manager will have their own car for which the HMRC rate of 45p per mile will be reimbursed for business use.
Salary for the successful Senior Property Manager will start at up to £45k per annum with reviews and uplifts based on tenure, performance and qualification.
Holiday entitlement begins at 20 days plus public rising one day per year after 2 years’ service (up to a maximum of 25 days).
If you are a Senior Property Manager living in or close to the M4 corridor and would like to work for a long established firm of chartered surveyors managing quality blocks please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.