Senior Property Manager – North London (part home based) – c£45k
My client is a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors specialising in the management of prestigious blocks and estates across prime London postcodes.
With a quality focus backed by a longstanding reputation and extensive professional accreditations, they offer like minded Property Manager’s an excellent environment in which to develop and progress their career.
As a result of new management instructions, they now require a Senior Property Manager for their North London office as follows:
- Management of 2 x Developments, both in East London, one “grounds only” the other full block/estate management comprising 250 units
- Both blocks very well run with no outstanding issues / arrears
- Resident Directors in both cases highly knowledgeable and details focused, so all block management activity must be on point and documented in according with lease and service level agreements
Suitable Senior Property Manager applicants will have the following:
- 5 years block management experience
- A stable career history, perhaps demonstrating progression with one or more employers
- Professional block management qualification (IRPM/RICS etc)
- Extensive experience of leasehold management, from service charge budgets to major works, AGM’s, site inspection and contractor management
Remuneration for the successful Senior Property Manager will include:
- A starting basic salary in the region of £45k
- Some home working TBC how (either 2 home, 2 office and 1 site or 1 week in and 1 week home rotation)
- 25 days holiday + xmas to new year AND can carry 5 days over each year if needed.
- Nest pension
- Use of pool car
- 10% bonus for new business based on 1st years fees
- Xmas bonus
If you are a Senior Property Manager seeking a quality focus with flexible working, outstanding remuneration/benefits and reside in or close to North London please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.