Senior Property Manager – flexible working – Fulham – c£45k
My client is an independent property consultancy specialising in residential block management, residential development, Lettings and Sales across Prime and Greater London for a range of freeholder, developer and investor/landlord clients. Within their vibrant block property management team, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced property manager keen to progress within a modern, quality focused environment.
Suitable property managers will:
- Come from a stable career history, with any short stops explained and want to commit long term to an equally stable employer
- Have excellent communication skills and fit well within a vibrant, friendly, social team
- Hold IRPM qualification, underpinning a minimum of 4 years block management experience
- Have broad experience covering everything from budget setting and oversight to insurance provision, major works management, resident/director meetings and new site handovers/onboarding
- Excellent relationship building skills, both amongst their colleagues and externally with key clients and residents
In return for meeting this criteria the successful Property Manager will enjoy:
- Flexible working
- Work Perks (Food/Drink/Promotions/Retail Discounts etc)
- An additional 1 week off at Christmas ON TOP OF an already generous leave allowance
- A high quality block portfolio including a number of high profile/historic London landmarks
- A starting salary around £45k with a genuine career path and regular reviews/uplifts.
If you are a Property Manager keen to apply your skillset in a modern, vibrant, quality focused independent block management environment with the flexibility of home based working and the autonomy of running your own diary please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.