Senior Property Manager – Cornwall – up to £42k
Our client is a long established and highly reputable Residential Property consultancy with offices in London (Kensington), the West Country and South West of England.
Within their Newquay office, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Property Manager / Team Leader, offering part home working and a basic salary up to £42k to start depending on experience.
The suitable Senior Property Manager / Team leader will:
- Manage a team of 3 property managers, as well their own key portfolio and clients.
- Prepare client presentations and attend client meetings
- Visit sites won and oversee handovers
- Set and manage complex service charge budgets, as well as major works and insurance.
- Have an understanding of EWS1’s as well as the ongoing cladding issues generally.
Suitable Senior Property Manager / Team Leader applicants will have:
- IRPM qualification
- 4 years property management experience, the most recent 2 of which should be at team leader / senior property manager level
- Customer focused outlook, client and systems savvy
- Committed career history in block management
Remuneration for the successful Senior Property Manager / Team Leader will start at up to £42k with some home working and ongoing reviews and uplifts based on tenure and performance.
If you are a Cornwall based Senior Property Manager / Team leader who meets the above criteria and would like to express your interest or find out more please apply now for immediate consideration.