Our client is a well-established, growing, independent managing agent overseeing in excess of 50,000 residential leasehold flats within blocks and estates UK wide.
They require a Senior Property Manager / Senior Block Manager to act as Regional Property Manager overseeing a team of property managers and estate managers responsible for a portfolio of blocks and estates across London, Surrey and Kent.
The position will work predominantly from home with the Regional Property Manager attending regular meetings in our client’s Hertfordshire office base.
Overseeing a team of property managers the regional property manager / regional block manager will ensure compliance with company, client and resident expectations acting as the first point of contact for new business, escalated issues / complaints and technical advice for Property Manager’s where needed. Key duties / knowledge as follows:
- Management of a team of Home-based property managers / block managers within the South East overseeing a portfolio of blocks and estates comprised of new builds, purpose built, conversions and ex local authority.
- Attendance of regular Head Office meetings
- Review contracts, agree service levels and liaise with clients to ensure satisfaction throughout.
- Dealing with Resident Directors in relation to escalated issues from PM’s / Resolving Client & Leaseholder complaints
- Advising PM’s on difficult major works / S20 issues as required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Landlord & Tenant Act and Companies Act so to advise clients, resident directors and developers as necessary.
- Visiting key sites and preparing reports for senior management on a regular basis
- Dealing with developers / contractors in relation to new builds and orchestrating handovers / arranging snagging prior to occupation
Salary up to £45k + Car Allowance (£5,250) or Company Car.