Senior Property Manager or Executive Property Manager – Kensington – £40-50k depending on experience
Our client is a long established and highly reputable Residential Property consultancy with offices in London (Kensington), the West Country and South West of England.
Within their London block management team, an opportunity has arisen for EITHER a Senior Property Manager (circa £40k) or Executive Property Manager (circa £50k) as follows:
Senior Property Manager – c£40k
- Oversight of a compact, local, mostly RMC prime London block portfolio (partly new business, partly existing blocks being redistributed amongst the team to lower workload/improve service levels)
- 1 day from home, the remainder in the office or out on site as required.
- 4 years block management experience, stable career background
- Professional qualification essential (IRPM)
- Directly manage Assistant Property Managers whilst providing technical guidance to Property Managers
Executive Property Manager – c£50k
- As above, plus:
- Preparation for/Participation in Client Board Meetings
- An understanding of EWS1’s and the ongoing cladding issue generally
- Management of the team, reporting directly to directors
This is an urgent need with interviews to be held ASAP.
To express your interest or find out more please apply now.