Senior Property Manager – Bristol -£35k
Our client is a highly reputable independent managing agent overseeing RMC, Freeholder and flagship new build developer blocks across Bristol and the West Country.
Following an internal restructure linked to portfolio growth, they now require 2 x Senior Property Manager’s for oversight of a local, long retained and cooperative portfolio from home with additional responsibility for mentoring Junior Property Manager’s and Property Manager’s as required.
The suitable Senior Property Manager will need 3 years block experience and IRPM qualification.
The successful senior property manager can expect:
- £30,000 – £35,000 basic PLUS Bonus & Benefits
- Home based working, core hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Settled, long retained and cooperative local portfolio
- 21 Days Holiday plus public
- Various staff Benefits including life insurance, private medical and critical illness after period of service
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.