Senior Property Manager – Mixed commercial & residential portfolio – Prime London – c£50k
Our client is a long established firm of Chartered Surveyors (RICS and FCA accredited) providing Residential and Commercial Property/Asset Management across Prime London for a range of high profile Developers, Freeholders and Landowners.
With a staff load comprising 4 x Partners and 20 x Property and Accounting Professionals, they now seek an additional experienced Commercial Property Manager / Residential Property Manager for a diverse role as follows:
- Office based in a prime W1 London postcode
- Management of a mixed portfolio comprising purpose built residential blocks, dedicated prime offices and mixed used sites with commercial/retail frontage (70/30 commercial/residential split)
- Undertaking a broad role from commercial rent collection and review to residential service charge budget setting and major works oversight.
- Client liaison and reporting
- Regular site inspection
- H&S including Fire Safety Matters
Given the role’s commercial bias, it might best suit a Property Manager of the same persuasion although Residential Block Managers with some commercial exposure (i.e. a combined total of 3-5 years across their career) are equally of interest, particularly those with professional qualification (IRPM/RICS etc.)
In addition to a measurable skillset/level of experience the suitable Commercial Property Manager / Residential Property Manager will come from a stable career history with a solid customer focus and commitment to long term professional development and study.
Salary for the successful Commercial Property Manager / Residential Property Manager will start at up to £50k with ongoing reviews and uplifts based on tenure and performance.
If you are a Commercial Property Manager / Residential Property Manager who meets the above criteria and would like to move into a dedicated Prime London Surveying environment please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.