Our client is a firm of chartered surveyors who specialise in the Sale, Let and Management of properties from their London based office.
Due to growth within the company, they now require an additional building surveyor to work out of their Hammersmith office on a full time / permanent basis.
The successful building surveyor will be responsible for running their own workload whilst also being given the necessary support to take their own career forward professionally. The workload will include but not be limited to: –
- Preparing schedules of works and specifications
- Delivering tenders
- Contract administration and project management of largely residential projects
- Carrying out inspections and surveys
- Section 20
- Building surveys / schedule of conditions
- Party wall matters acting for both building and adjoining owners
- Insurance valuations / claims
- Licenses for alterations
Suitable building surveyors will have a minimum of 1 years private practice / consultancy experience and live within a reasonable commute of Hammersmith
Package on offer for the successful building surveyor is negotiable on experience and qualification. Please state your expectation upon application.