Are you a Property Solicitor or Legal Professional specialising in Residential Matters?
Our client is a large property management company overseeing Blocks and Estates across the UK, usually new builds upon completion by developers.
Dealing with contracts and leases as part of the management handover, the successful property solicitor / property legal executive will have responsibility for:
• negotiating the terms of the company’s management agreements
• all the conveyancing involved in any accompanying management leases, and freehold transfers
• Tackling issues that arise from the subsequent management of those properties
• Project work to provide an efficient system of legal support to the wider business
The suitable Property Solicitor / Property Legal executive will:
• Have strong experience of dealing with conveyancing matters of varying value and complexity.
• Cover a full spectrum of conveyancing matters from initial instruction to post completion, deducing title, preliminary enquiries, exchanging contract and managing post-completion matters.
• Be experienced in Land Registry and Inland Revenue online filing requirements.
• Be commercially aware and be able negotiate terms of management agreements and clauses in leases and transfers to which the company is a party.
• Have the ability to assess the risk of transactions and be able to deliver sound commercial advice.
• Manage a diverse selection of clients, all whilst providing a fully integrated service to them.
• Deliver and produce upon business development.
• Key Stakeholder relationship management.
• Ability and desire to meet targets.
• Thorough understanding of compliance in this area of law.
• Be able to produce high quality work and experience in the use of case management systems.
The suitable Property Solicitor / Property Legal Executive will ideally have 2 years PQE and have worked for a residential property management company previously.
Salary is circa £45k to start plus package.