Property Manager / Block Manager – £30-35k – Part Home Based – Stockport / Greater Manchester
My client is a long established, award winning firm of property managers overseeing a diverse but high quality portfolio across Greater Manchester.
As a result of growth, they now seek an additional property manager / block manager for their friendly, professional team.
Suitable Property Manager / Block Manager applicants must have:
- At least 2 years’ block management experience, ideally overseeing a mixed portfolio comprising RMC, Freeholder and New Build Estates.
- Residence within Greater Manchester with easy access to Stockport in particular
- Good general understanding / experience of service charge matters, maintenance, contractor management, insurance, major works consultation (S20) and resident correspondence/meetings
- Their own vehicle
- A service mentality with a desire to take responsibility for portfolio related issues and see them through to resolution
- A desire to develop professionally through IRPM study (if not already qualified)
- A solid, committed work history with clear signs of progression or achievement.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm (office based) with an hour for lunch
- Basic salary between £30-35k depending on experience and qualification
- Laptop will be provided to assist part home working – 2 days office, 2 days home and 1 day on site.
- 4 weeks holiday PLUS public, pension, car mileage allowance and all professional (IRPM) fees paid.
Please apply now for immediate consideration and to receive additional company information.