Our client is a multi-office, multi award winning, ARMA-Q accredited managing agent operating across the UK overseeing diverse residential estates from new builds to freeholder blocks and RMC/RTM set ups.
Due to an exciting pipeline of confirmed new business, they now require an additional highly customer focused property manager for oversight of a settled, well established mixed block portfolio situated across Nottingham and the closely surrounding postcodes from a part home, part office base to suit.
The successful Property Manager will have responsibility for:
- Onboarding of new blocks from premium housebuilders, RMC’s and Freeholder clients
- Setting Service Charge Budgets and managing spend throughout the service charge year
- Dealing with maintenance, repairs and major works including S20 consultations as necessary
- Contractor Management
- Resident correspondence
- Site inspections, visits and AGM’s
- Buildings Insurance renewals and claims
Our client uses QUBE so experience of this system is preferred but not essential (training can be provided for those with good general IT proficiency)
Remuneration / Benefits
Flexible, part home based working to suit
Up to £40k basic salary to start with ongoing reviews and uplifts based on tenure and performance
Vibrant friendly team / lots of social/industry events
Flagship developments to manage
Ongoing training, study and support for professional qualifications
To express your interest or find out more on this Property Manager opportunity please apply now for immediate consideration.