Property Manager – North London – c£40k – Flexible working
*****EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE THROUGH BBL*****
Our client is a well-established, independent firm of Chartered Surveyors specialising in Property Management across both the Residential and Commercial Sectors within Greater London and the inner M25 generally.
As a result of portfolio growth, they now seek an additional Property Manager for a part home, part office based role as follows:
- Working 9am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri
- Oversight of a predominantly block portfolio comprising some commercial elements (shop frontage and office)
- Management of Service Charge Budgets, maintenance, contractors, major works, buildings insurance and all statutory compliance
- Daily liaison with residents (and some commercial tenants to a limited degree) answer queries and providing updates as required
Working as part of a close knit team of highly qualified professionals, the successful property manager can expect:
- Excellent training and support for professional qualification (IRPM/RICS etc.)
- Exposure to a wide range of property types, from standard blocks to conversions, retail units, offices and industrial sheds
- A structured career path in a stable, secure friendly environment
Suitable Property Managers will come from a stable career background, have a strong sense of accountability / taking ownership of issues, be keen to gain exposure beyond just standard block management and live in or within commutable range of North London.
Salary is up to £40k to start with ongoing reviews and increments based on tenure and performance.