Property Manager required – part home based – N London – up to £42k
Our client is a long established, highly accredited (ARMA Q) independent managing agent specialising in the quality management of small to medium sized blocks (comprising conversions, mansion and purpose built) across North London predominantly and Greater London generally.
An opportunity has arisen within their small, friendly, dedicated block management team as follows:
- Property manager or Senior Property Manager title
- Part home, part office based working (Office in Finchley)
- Dedicated Assistant to lighten the administrative load
- Pool Car
- Oversight of a 60 (small) block portfolio, well run, long retained with minimal issues / arrears / deficits
- Professional training and qualification encouraged, supported and funded
Ideal candidates will have 2+ years autonomous portfolio management experience, a stable career history and preference for independent bespoke management over corporate “one size fits all” high volume service.
Salary up to £42k to start (depending on experience, title and qualification) with regular reviews and uplifts based on tenure, performance and responsibility.
If you meet the above criteria, live within travelling range of Finchley and would like to find out more/express your interest please apply now.