Home based Property Manager – Herts, N/E London & Essex Block Portfolio – c£30k plus mileage
My client is a long established family run property management business overseeing leasehold blocks for freeholders, residents and developers throughout London, the South East, the Home Counties (both North and South), the South Midlands and East Anglia.
With a genuine service mentality stretching back 30 years since incorporation, their dedicated team of property managers continue to win and expand their block portfolio through word of mouth and reputation.
An additional Block Property Manager (or Assistant Property Manager stepping up) is now required as follows:
- Oversight of a mixed, compact portfolio of blocks comprising RMC/RTM sites, recent and established new builds and freeholder appointed estates all based along the East side of the M1 (Herts, E / NE London and Essex)
- Initially working from a Milton Keynes office base, reverting to full or part home based working as preferred once inducted/comfortable.
- Full training provided as well as support for IRPM qualification if not already obtained
- 1-2 years block property management experience required in an assistant or autonomous property manager capacity.
- Location key – Luton/Surrounding provides best access to NE / E London / Herts and Essex Portfolio
- Own car essential
Salary for the right Block Property Manager c£30k (some room for movement for the right applicant) plus mileage.
If you are an Assistant Property Manager/ Property Manager who meets the above criteria and would like to express your interest or find out more please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.