Property Manager required – Hove – c£35k – Flexible working
My client is a traditional, independent private practice established over 100 years managing 170 blocks of flats, garages and estates from Littlehampton to Eastbourne, the majority of which are based in Brighton and Hove.
With a current staff load consisting of three property managers, two accounts staff, a consultant Chartered Surveyor who deals with leasehold valuation and a consultant building surveyor, they now require an additional property manager as follows:
- Part home based (3 days office, 2 days home)
- Dealing with the full range of block management duties from resident contact to budget setting, issuing notices, managing contractors and visiting sites
- Portfolio situated from Littlehampton to Eastbourne broadly with the majority in Brighton and Hove and some in Worthing and Seaford
The suitable property manager will:
- Come from a stable career background
- Have or be keen to work towards IRPM qualification
- Live within range of the office and/or portfolio
- Prefer independent practice over corporate environments
- Be able to work autonomously, think on their feet and perform a 360 degree role covering all elements of block management as required
Salary will start around £35k with some movement for those with particularly strong experience and qualification.
In all cases our client offers a friendly, professional, customer focused environment with genuine stability and career prospects.
To express your interest and/or find out more please respond by return ASAP.