My client is a firm of residential property managers and surveyors based in Brighton.
They manage a portfolio of recognisable blocks and estates across Sussex and the South East.
As a result of growth, they now seek an additional Assistant Property Manager / Junior Property Manager / Intermediate Property Manager for oversight of a portfolio of predominantly long retained larger blocks in (and closely surrounding) Brighton.
The suitable Assistant Property Manager / Junior Property Manager / Intermediate Property Manager must have:
- 1-2 years leasehold block management experience
- Good general understanding / experience of service charge matters, maintenance, contractor management, insurance, major works consultation (S20) and resident correspondence/meetings
- Strong customer service skills with initiative and a desire to seek positive outcomes
- A driving license (a pool car is provided for property visits)
- Reside within sensible commuting range of Brighton
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
- A basic salary up to £30k (for those with IRPM 1) or £25-28k (for those without IRPM qualification)
- Numerous employee discounts and wellbeing perks
- An extra 5 days holiday after 2 years’ service
To express your interest or find out more, please apply now.