My client is a highly reputable property consultancy working EXCLUSIVELY within the areas of Knightsbridge, Kensington, Belgravia, Chelsea and Kensington
With their incumbent Head of Property Management relocating north, a replacement is sought to fulfil a role that will incorporate both staff and portfolio management whilst working closely with the board to help shape the business going forward.
Key Facts at a glance:
- Head of Property Management title
- Oversight of a small portfolio of key blocks/clients as well a team of property managers, assistants and associated support staff
- Office based in SW1
- Up to £55k basic + Package
- Iconic long retained RMC blocks with healthy reserves
Ideally you will have:
- IRPM or RICS qualification
- 5-10 years solid block management experience, demonstrating sound commitment to employers throughout
- Experience of prime London
- A preference for building strong working relationships with a small select group of resident directors and freeholders
- Strong service mentality with outstanding attention to detail, immaculate presentation and solid written/spoken English
Our client is looking to consider CV’s for interview ASAP so please respond now to express your interest and find out more.