My client is a well-established, London based property group active in the fields of development, refurbishment,block management and residential agency,
Overseeing a high quality portfolio of blocks and estates across Prime London, their clients range from freeholders to RTM and RMC controlled flats.
As a result of new block management contracts in the pipeline, they now seek an intermediate to experienced level property manager to work out of the SW London office undertaking the following property manager duties as required:
- Service Charge Budget formulation
- Buildings Insurance Provision
- Handling daily resident queries, by phone, email and post
- Contractor appointment and management
- Major works identification and management, including Section 20 process/ notices
- Client liaison, specifically for the purpose of AGM’s and new business leads
- Liaison between departments, namely accountants and major works teams as required
- Junior and Intermediate property manager team management
You will have 1+ years property management experience, a stable career history, knowledge of RICS/ARMA guidelines and a professional appearance with strong communication skills.
Successful applicants can expect a salary ranging from £30-35k to start (potentially more if particularly strong) with ongoing professional development and genuine long term career advancement.