Client side Property Manager – Hampton/Middlesex – £excellent
Have you ever considered working client side, overseeing managing agents rather than blocks using your extensive property experience to maximise profitability whilst upholding standards?
Would you like to move away from daily resident contact and manage others who manage budgets rather than have personal responsibility for every day block tasks?
Our client is a family owned property group with assets ranging from residential LETs to Blocks, commercial space and student accommodation.
They’re looking for a widely experienced Client side property Manager to act as a “poacher turned gamekeeper” managing the managing agents ensuring their assets are overseen in accordance with the business’s best interests whilst taking a longer term view of capital projects and expansion.
Experience required from the suitable Client side Property Manager
- A professional qualification (IRPM/ARLA/RICS etc.)
- A broad background, perhaps block, letting, commercial and/or any combination of the three (student accommodation would be a bonus)
- Thorough knowledge of legislative requirements
- An understanding (through your own employment history) of what agents do right/wrong with a keen interest in having things done your way
- The ability to comprehend, advise on and generally provide guidance relating to major works, reserve funds, rents and asset maximisation
What will the successful Client side Property Manager earn?
- Our client is pragmatic in this regard and will pay “whatever it takes” to secure the right individual to drive their business forward.
If you are a Property Manager keen to work client side and meet the above criteria please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.