Our client is an independent Letting Agent specialising in LET Property in and around the desirable north London postcodes centring on Islington.
Providing the full Lettings Service to Landlords and Tenants alike, our client undertakes tenant sourcing, vetting, AST agreements, rent collection, legal compliance (Gas Safety etc.) and all other administrative management pertaining to LETS as required.
As a result of LET portfolio growth, a Lettings Administrator is required to work directly alongside the LET Property Management team dealing with all aspect of Lettings Administration including but not limited to:
- Tenancy Agreement administration
- Tenant Vetting and Credit Checks
- Landlord, Tenant and Property Data input
- Organising Gas Safety checks, ensuring all LET Properties are up to date
- Processing rents / charges / invoices and allocating payments to landlords, tenants and
- contractors as appropriate
- Organising contractors to attend for repairs, maintenance and emergency work
- Processing rental statements for landlords and tenants
- Responding to landlord and tenant correspondence by email, phone and formal letter
- Any other ad hoc administrative tasks as required
- Suitable Lettings Administrators will already be working in a Lettings environment having come from a stable career background with a service mentality and the ability to
- multi-task under pressure.
The successful Lettings Administrator will work out of a North London office base Monday-Friday 9am to 5.30pm on a starting salary up to £25k depending on experience with ongoing reviews, uplifts and progression based on performance and tenure.
If you are a committed Lettings Administrator keen to progress your career in a friendly, independent and vibrant Lettings Agency servicing desirable north London postcodes please apply now for immediate consideration and info.