Our client is a reputable, independent, long-established firm of Property Managers and Surveyors based in Piccadilly.
Overseeing a large, diverse and often prestigious portfolio of blocks of flats for freeholders and resident management companies they deal with service charges, maintenance, buildings insurance and longer term major works including external redecoration, window replacement schemes and re-carpeting of communal areas.
With a focus on providing a very personal & professional service underpinned by complete legal compliance and best value, their administrative support team play a vital role in their overall block property management provision.
As a result of a recent customer satisfaction survey coupled to an internal staff review, a vacancy has been identified for an experienced Property Assistant / Property Administrator to join their Property Management team providing administrative support undertaking the following duties as required:
- Responding to resident queries by phone, email and hard copy post
- Relaying calls, emails and messages to appropriate in house team members
- Updating resident, property and account records using QUBE to reflect actions undertaken
- Liaison with contractors for the purpose of organising attendance on site OR arranging payment for jobs completed/signed off
- Sending invoices to residents, chasing up non-payment as required
- Collation and sending of Service Charge Demands
- Any and all other ad-hoc administrative tasks (mail merges etc.) relating to Property Management, completed in a timely fashion with quality service in mind at all times
The suitable Property Assistant / Property Administrator will have previous property sector exposure and broad IT Skills (Familiarity with QUBE would be advantageous but is not essential, providing applicants are generally tech savvy and happy to embrace new systems)
In addition, the suitable Property Assistant / Property Administrator will come from a stable career background, present themselves professionally, (both in terms of attire, communication skills and approach) and live within sensible commuting range of Piccadilly.
Whilst our client provides ongoing training and promotes from within, this Property Assistant / Property Administrator role will remain as such for at least 1 year, so candidates seeking IMMEDIATE or short term progression need not apply.
Salary for the successful Property Assistant / Property Administrator will start at up to £25k depending on experience to reflect the static nature of the post going in.
If you are a Property Assistant / Property Administrator who meets the above criteria, is happy to work in a support role for at least a year, prefers independent practice and seeks a salary no more than £25k per annum we would like to hear from you.