Property Administrator – NW London – up to £30k
Our client is a large Freeholder managing its own Residential and Commercial Properties throughout the UK.
Within its residential property management department an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Administrator to undertake a range of administrative duties in relation to a LET portfolio as follows:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the Property Managers
- Answer telephone, screen, direct calls, take and relay messages
- Prepare documents including tenancy agreements and reports
- Check references
- Issue Purchase Order numbers to contractors
- Chase contractors for outstanding tasks/jobs booked
The suitable Property Administrator should have 5 years administration experience, broad knowledge of administrative procedures, strong customer service skills and good all round IT/systems skills (QUBE would be particularly advantageous).
In addition, the suitable Property Administrator will have excellent written/verbal communication skills, attention to detail, initiative, good organisation skills and the ability to multitask under pressure.
Salary for the successful Property Administrator will range from £25-30k depending on experience.
If you are a Property Administrator who meets the above criteria and would like to express your interest or find out more please apply now for immediate consideration