We are seeking an experienced Health and Safety Risk Assessor to join our clients expanding surveying team.
Working from home in any location, the Health and Safety Risk Assessor will be responsible for conducting site-based Health and Safety risk assessments on our clients’ portfolios.
Our clients are primarily Residential Property Managers specialising in the management of all types of purpose-built residential developments across the UK.
The suitable Health and Safety Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking Health and Safety risk assessments in accordance with best industry practice and in line with company requirements
- Producing accurate, timely Health and Safety risk assessments for clients with clear instruction of works required
- Liaising with the client to ensure understanding, compliance, and proactive resolution of Health and Safety related issues in a timely manner
- Working with clients to create remedial work schedules if required
- Attending client meetings when necessary
- Undertake peer review/validation of works.
- Provide technical advice to clients.
- Provide specialist, technical advice, and support in line with the appropriate Legislation.
The suitable Health and Safety Risk Assessor can be based anywhere in the UK as our client is a national organisation with provision for home working.
The suitable Health and Safety Risk Assessor will need a full clean driving license, be willing to travel as part of their day to day working activity, fully conversant with current H&S legislation and technical standards as well as a full understanding of current Health and Safety issues, trends, and best practice.
In addition, the Health and Safety Risk Assessor will require proven and previous experience in the completion of Health and Safety Risk Assessments, recognisable and professional qualification in Health and Safety management and Health and Safety risk assessments from creditable providers such as the Health and Safety Industry Association and NEBOSH, Membership with the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, or similar industry related scheme is desirable
The successful Health and Safety Risk Assessor will enjoy home based working (when not visiting site) and a salary ranging from £25-40k basic + Car or allowance depending on experience and qualification.