We are seeking an experienced Fire Risk Assessor to join our client’s expanding surveying team.
The fire risk assessor will be responsible for conducting site-based fire risk assessments on our clients’ portfolios.
Our clients are primarily Residential Property Managers specialising in the management of all types of purpose-built residential developments across the UK.
The suitable Fire Risk Assessor will have responsibility for:
- Undertaking fire risk assessments in accordance with best industry practice and in line with company requirements
- Producing accurate, timely fire risk assessments for clients with clear instruction of works required
- Liaising with the client to ensure understanding, compliance, and proactive resolution of fire related issues in a timely manner
- Work with clients to create remedial work schedules if required
- Attending client meetings when necessary
- Undertake peer review/validation of works.
- Provide technical advice to clients.
- Provide specialist, technical advice, and support in line with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
The suitable Fire Risk Assessor will need:
A full clean driving license and be willing to travel as part of their day to day working activity. There may be occasions when an overnight stay is necessary.
Fully conversant with current fire safety legislation and technical standards as well as a full understanding of current fire safety issues, trends, and best practice.
Proven and previous experience in the completion of Fire Risk Assessments
Recognisable and professional qualification in fire safety management and fire risk assessments from creditable providers such as the Fire Protection Association, Fire Industry Association and NEBOSH
Membership with the Institute of Fire Engineers, Institute of Fire Engineers Register of Fire Risk Assessors or a similar industry related scheme is desirable
Salary for the successful Fire Risk Assessor will range from £25-40k basic + Car or allowance.
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.