Estate Manager – £40-55k – Riverside new build (multi-phase – part completed)
My client is a reputable firm of chartered surveyors specialising in high end block management across Greater London.
Having just been appointed to manage the first of a three phase release riverside new build they now require a competent, site based Estate Manager.
- Phases one and two completed, released and occupied
- Phase three under construction
- Riverside Estate built by a specialist developer with a waterways conservationist agenda (profits reinvested in waterway environmental schemes)
- Surrey/SW London borders
- Development is 100% residential comprising apartments and houses with grounds – no commercial/retail frontage.
You will be:
- An experienced Estate Manager
- Familiar with water front properties
- Used to dealing with phased release new builds, including snagging reports and developer liaison
- Able to liaise effectively with our client (the managing agent), providing the dedicated property manager with any and all information required to meet KPI’s
- Professionally qualified IDEALLY but NOT essentially
- From a stable career background
- Immaculately presented, extremely customer focused and a competent multi-tasker
- H&S savvy (or qualified)
Salary will range from £40-55k basic to start depending on experience and qualification with interviews being arranged ASAP for those suitable.
Please apply now for immediate consideration and additional information.