Our client is a financial services organisation with a large network (300+) of mortgage brokers, advisors and wealth managers “selling” main lender and specialist financial products including mortgages, pensions, life cover and savings.
They are looking for experienced consultant residential surveyors (MRICS / AssocRICS) to undertake a predominantly valuation workload with the potential for additional general professional remit, including expert witness, matrimonial, probate and private home survey should experience allow.
Our client has the following consultancy needs for which suitable applicants will be considered for both immediate and future bookings:
- Wiltshire / DT and some Somerset postcodes
- Bournemouth postcodes
- South Birmingham
- Oxford postcodes
- Reading postcodes
- Guildford postcodes
- St Albans postcodes
- Slough/Maidenhead and SL postcodes
Suitable Residential Surveyors will have:
- MRICS/FRICS or AssocRICS qualification
- Current VRS accreditation
- Experience with Residential Valuation
- A stable career history and strong record of valuing property in the area they are keen to apply for
Get in touch today for an informal, confidential chat about the excellent potential in this role.