My client is a small, rapidly expanding block management company with blocks across North and West London.
They currently have a requirement for an enthusiastic (Senior) Property Manager to join their team to assist with oversight of their portfolio and with ongoing career and personal development.
Those from an AST / lettings background cannot be considered.
Relevant qualification (IRPM) is desirable though not essential and experience of following is expected:
- Major works and the Section 20 consultation process.
- Instructing contractors.
- Dealing with insurance claims.
- Setting Service Charge budgets.
- Property inspections.
- AGM’s and Board meetings.
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries from lessees.
- Assisting the Head of Department.
- Checking quality of contractor’s work.
- Reading leases and analysing lease issues.
- Building insurance matters.
- Desirable but not essential: LVT / Tier 1 experience.
In addition, the successful property manager must hold a full UK driving license.
Package on offer for the successful property manager will be £30k – £35k on experience.