LET Portfolio / AST Property Manager – Fleet – up to £35k basic
Our client is an independent property consultancy overseeing both block and LET property management across Hampshire and Surrey.
Within their LETTINGS division an opportunity has arisen for a competent, customer focused LET / AST Property Manager who will oversee a 300 unit LET portfolio situated across Surrey and Hampshire.
The successful LET Portfolio / AST Property Manager will have responsibility for:
- General day to day management of a LET portfolio
- Liaison with Landlords in relation to rent, repairs, deposits and maintenance
- Liaison with tenants in relation to rent payments, tenancy agreements, repairs and any other property related issues
- Serving notices as require (Eviction, possession etc.)
- Contractor Management (instruction, invoice approval, payment etc)
- Ensuring legal compliance (gas safety checks etc.)
- Tenancy renewals
Suitable LET Portfolio / AST Property Manager applicants will have
- A full driving license
- Ideally (but not essentially) ARLA qualification
- A stable career history
- 3 years LET Portfolio / AST Management experience.
- Up to £35k basic to start
To express your interest or find out more please apply now for immediate consideration.