Our client is a well-established, growing, independent managing agent overseeing in excess of 50,000 residential leasehold flats within blocks and estates UK wide.
They require a Senior Property Manager / Senior Block Manager to act as Regional Property Manager overseeing a team of property managers and estate managers responsible for a portfolio of blocks and estates across London.
The position will work predominantly from home with the Regional Property Manager / Regional Block Manager attending regular meetings in our client’s Hertfordshire office base.
Overseeing a team of property managers / block managers the regional property manager / regional block manager will ensure compliance with company, client and resident expectations acting as the first point of contact for new business, escalated issues / complaints and technical advice for Property Manager’s where needed. Key duties / knowledge as follows:
- Management of a team of Home-based property managers / block managers within London overseeing a portfolio of blocks and estates comprised of new builds, purpose built, conversions and ex local authority.
- Attendance of regular Head Office meetings
- Review contracts, agree service levels and liaise with clients to ensure satisfaction throughout.
- Dealing with Resident Directors in relation to escalated issues from PM’s / Resolving Client & Leaseholder complaints
- Advising PM’s on difficult major works / S20 issues as required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Landlord & Tenant Act and Companies Act so to advise clients, resident directors and developers as necessary.
- Visiting key sites and preparing reports for senior management on a regular basis
- Dealing with developers / contractors in relation to new builds and orchestrating handovers / arranging snagging prior to occupation.
Salary up to £45k + Car Allowance (£4,500) or Company Car.