Our client is a reputable, independent, family established and run Block Property Management firm based in West London.
Overseeing local blocks of flats for freeholders and resident management companies they deal with service charges, maintenance, buildings insurance and longer-term major works including external redecoration, window replacement schemes and re-carpeting of communal areas.
With a focus on providing a very personal & professional service underpinned by complete legal compliance and best value, their administrative support team play a vital role in their overall block property management provision.
As a result of a number of new estates being won for management, a vacancy has arisen for an experienced Assistant Property Manager / Junior Property Manager to join their Property Management team undertaking the following duties as required:
- Responding to resident enquiries by phone, email and hard copy post
- Relaying calls, emails and messages to appropriate in-house team members
- Updating resident, property and account records using QUBE to reflect actions undertaken
- Liaison with contractors for the purpose of organising attendance on site OR arranging payment for jobs completed/signed off
- Sending invoices to residents, chasing up non-payment as required
- Collation and sending of Service Charge Demands
- Any and all other ad-hoc administrative tasks relating to Property Management, completed in a timely fashion with quality service in mind at all times
The suitable candidate will have previous leasehold property sector exposure (1+ years) and ideally familiarity working with QUBE
In addition, the suitable candidate will come from a stable career background, present themselves professionally (both in terms of attire and approach) and live within sensible commuting range of Notting Hill.
Salary will start at £25k – £30k, depending on experience, with ongoing training and progression.