Assistant Property Manager / Property Administrator opportunity – Essex / East London – £20k-£30k
My client is a major UK developer, freeholder, landlord and managing agent with extensive residential assets across London and the South East, including prime and ultra-prime.
In order to provide their Resident and Freeholder clients the best possible service and response times, an Assistant Property Manager / Property Administrator is now required to work within their dedicated property management team undertaking the following administrative support duties whilst training to become a Property Manager in their own right.
- Taking calls from residents, answering basic queries relating to service charges, maintenance and any planned works
- Relaying client messages to colleagues
- Arranging attendance of contractors on site where required
- Updating in-house database
- Processing of letters/invoices, allocating payments to the correct accounts
- Any other basic administrative support as required
Working out of an East London / Essex boarders office base, the successful Assistant Property Manager / Property Administrator will enjoy a varied workload, receive ongoing training so as to progress to property manager status and work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
Attitude, organisation, willing and customer focus are as important as previous block management experience, so administrators from related backgrounds with the right personal traits are of equal interest for interview.
Remuneration for the successful Assistant Property Manager / Property Administrator will range from £20k-£30k to start depending on previous experience.
To express your interest or find out more, please apply immediately.