Assistant Estate Manager / Development Manager – CARDIFF
My client is a large managing agent overseeing residential developments/estates UK wide.
Having recently taken on the management of an established, prestigious residential development/estate in Cardiff they now seek an Assistant Estate Manager / Development Manager to work alongside the Senior Estate Manager / Development Manager dealing with all elements of Residential Development Management including:
- Site staff management – porters, concierge, caretakers
- Development/Estate Security – sign in/out of contractors/visitors
- Implementation of service charge spend as set out in budgets via the property manager
- Resident interaction
- Daily development/estate inspection to ensure cleanliness, facilities in good working order and/or any issues that require recording/reporting
- Management of contractors/maintenance specialists attending site as per the instruction of the property manager / development manager
The suitable Assistant Estate Manager / Development Manager may already be working as a Building Manager / Assistant Development Manager and seek a step up, or perhaps as a Property/Block Manager with the desire to be based on a single development assisting residents/leaseholders face to face.
The successful Assistant Estate Manager / Development Manager will require 2 years exact or directly transferrable property/development based experience with a thorough understanding of service charges, contractor management, resident interaction and site inspection. In addition, the successful Assistant Estate Manager / Development Manager will be well presented, come from a stable career background and live in or close to Cardiff.
Salary for the successful Assistant Estate Manager / Development Manager will range from £30-35k to start depending on experience.
If you are a Cardiff based Assistant Estate Manager / Development Manager who meets the above criteria please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.