My client is a boutique block management specialist based in desirable Notting Hill.
Due to an exciting pipeline of confirmed new business, they now require an Accounts Assistant (with 1-2 years property environment experience) for basic service charge administration and credit control duties alongside their wider experienced accounting team.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Service charge debt chasing / collection
- Posting of invoices / service charge demands
- Banking of service charge payments
- Assisting the Service Charge Accountant with the preparation of year end files and reports.
- Code and Post invoices
- Basic credit control
- Taking cheques to the bank
- Basic administrative support relating to accounting matters
Our client uses QUBE so experience of this system is preferred but not essential (training can be provided for those with good general IT proficiency)
Hours of work
Our client works 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday with occasional early finishes on Fridays
Remuneration / Benefits
Up to £28k basic salary to start with ongoing reviews and uplifts based on tenure and performance
A smart/casual dress code
Vibrant friendly team / lots of social events
To express your interest or find out more please apply now.