My client is a well-established Property Management firm specialising in residential block across London and the Home Counties.
Operating as a small, close knit team from their offices in Hertford, they provide residents with a thorough, accountable and quality service covering all aspects of management from service charge setting to major works and insurance provision.
As a result of growth, an opportunity has arisen within their Accounts Department for an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator who will undertake a broad, varied and often challenging accounting workload including:
- Assisting with credit control
- Dealing with accounts queries by telephone, email and formally through the post.
- Data input and receipt processing
- Processing and coding invoices, making payments to the contractors and suppliers
- Processing cheques
- Update financial and non-financial data and information in databases to ensure that details are accurate and up to date
- Assisting with preparing service charge year end accounts alongside the senior service charge accountant
- Other ad hoc accounting tasks as required
The suitable Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator will have at least 1 years’ experience working in a property accounting environment with the ability to work under pressure whilst paying great attention to detail. For the right Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator there is scope for professional development, training and achieving professional qualifications as well as career and financial progression.
This Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator role is full time , permanent Monday-Friday
Starting Salary Up to £19k