My client is one of the larger, national managing agents with an extensive UK wide block portfolio and strong ties to a range of developers, freeholders and social housing providers.
As part of their drive to provide excellent customer service, they require a competent Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller within their block management service team whose accounting responsibilities will include:
- Resident account queries by phone and email
- Service charge payment handling
- Arrears chasing/referral to court where required
- Monitoring of payment plans to ensure residents in arrears are adhering to conditions / clearing debts within timescales
- Compilation of Aged Debtors / Collection reports / relaying of reports to management and clients
Ideally, Credit Controller applicants will come from a property background with a solid understanding of Credit Control procedures relating to service charges and leasehold property.
In addition, the Credit Controller will have demonstrated solid previous commitment, broad credit control experience and a helpful, professional but firm approach to credit control matters across the board.
Suitable Credit Controllers will be IT literate, well presented, may hold accounting qualifications (though these are not essential) and live within commuting range of Hemel Hempstead.
In return for their Credit Control experience and commitment, my client is offering a basic salary up to £25k to start with ongoing reviews, training and progression.
If you are an experienced Credit Controller with excellent customer service skills from a property background who would like to work for one of the biggest names in residential property please apply now for immediate